Monday, December 26, 2011

CHRISTMAS CARD 2011

I had the great idea a few months ago that I would hand make  Baylor 's birth announcements. The picture was so cute and I wanted my family to be able to take it out and frame it if they wanted to.  Well considering Baylor ended up not being born until the 19th of October, it left only a few weeks to get his announcements done before I started on our 2011 Christmas cards. 

Over the past  year I have tried to work on being a better steward of our money in the decisions  I  make.  So, order to save money on stamps and supplies, I ended up combining our Christmas card and his announcement. 

My friend Emily and  I started our cards while I was in Cincinnati, but it took me two weeks total to complete. I finally got them sent out a little over a week ago, so here they are to Enjoy...





Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment